Thursday, August 10, 2017

Trip to Brewster County recently








Now we're back home dealing with the misery of getting this mobile home set up and ready to occupy soon. Newly discovered plumbing leaks, AC duct system needs further repairs, or total replacement.  Soft floor deck where prior roof leaks had been covered up and painted over by the pious "Good Christian" seller. (I thought I had learned better... to not deal with a Bible-thumper in a transaction. Been screwed every time in the past.)

1 comment:

  1. thought I would catch up with my blogs a little so here I am! "Good Christians" scare the hell out of me! I like your desert place. I like the rain catcher downspout! Your storm shed looks like it needs an ice chest and a couple of lawn chairs! Just saying......

    ReplyDelete