Monday, March 23, 2020

We are in epically, strange, rapidly changing times.

A week ago, after a cabin trip...I went to Wal-Mart and saw several areas cleaned out. Ravaged. Luckily, I have been a tin foil hat wearing, gloomer-doomer for 15 years. Unfortunately, the falsely propped up economic house of cards is truly crash-cading rapidly now. Globally.

The corona virus just tipped the financial bubble over the edge. It's not the absolute reason. IMHO.

Trump is likely losing his position, as he's going to be blamed for everything. Biden will go into hibernation and his radical VP will take the wheel soon after inauguration.

The Fed (private bank club...not a US Federal Agency)...has been pumping huge $$ into the system (into the fragile big banks) since September 2019.  They used to call it QE (money printing).....it's called a new name now, but is the same thing.  This started long, but not very long, before the Covid breakout in China in December. Again, this virus just pushed the collapse over that was already teetering.

My son is working from home. My daughter found out today, she will drop to half-time pay and work. My wife's a high school teacher in a very small rural TX school...I have very strong feeling classes will be cancelled until September...maybe beyond.

Gasoline is down to $1.62 per gallon....That's awesome, but with nowhere to drive to...and millions out of work. What good does it do? Oil patch jobs are disappearing by the day.

All the above is merely my opinion.

Okay.... here's a few pics.


I've harvested several salads...probably need to start some fresh seedlings now.
No tomatoes yet, but some are coming along.









1 comment:

  1. I share some of your views.

    Your plants are doing great and being able to eat what you harvest is even better. I enjoyed your banners.

    ReplyDelete