Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Growing, growing, growing!!.....and dog ACL surgery.

Just "set and forget"...!!!





I still need to figure out a slick and easy method to construct a trellis for the cucumbers, and supports for the tomatoes... but I'll come up with something.

My good boy "Mojo" has been limping for a few months. Turns out he has a torn ligament in his rear leg (called ACL in humans). $3000 later he is beginning a long, slow 12 week recovery period. He's pretty miserable, and I've got to stay nearby 95% of the time. Short outdoor leash walks ONLY for potty time.

He had me sleepwalking with a flashlight around the yard this morning at 3:30AM. Fun times.!! And he just sniffed and walked around. Never did any business.

Had to build a quick ramp, as he can't handle steps for many weeks.




Okay....Dat's It..!!

2 comments:

  1. wishing Mojo a speedy recovery. I know he must be hating that thing around his neck poor guy

    ReplyDelete