Sunday, October 1, 2017

Trailer Trash Make Over....and my Barbie Dolls..!!!

Metal skirting and fresh paint makes a huge improvement.


Now we are lacking handrail paint and fencing for a few ankle biter dogs.



Yesterday was my grandson's birthday whoop-de-doo. My wife cranked out another fabulous birthday cake. Shark themed party, obviously.
I had to donate one of my prized Barbie Dolls, and ripped two limbs off for cake decorations.

 I have a box full of Barbies from my wife's garage sale purchase years ago. I'm planning an elaborate art project using them.
Maybe while I'm stuck inside on a cold rainy winter day I'll get started. Hobby Lobby... here I come!!

There must be 30 or more dolls, never counted them.
Only see one Ken doll.... no wonder he's grinning like a Possum.


Trying to get free from things that keep popping up here and make a trip out west in a couple of weeks.

Adios.



2 comments: